Australian Consumer law obligations.
Australian Consumer Law (ACL) states that goods must be:
- Fit for purpose ie doesn’t do what it says it would do or what you asked for.
- Must be safe
- Must be free from defects
If goods do not meet these guarantees you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
If any items you think do not comply please email or call us within 14days of purchase. firstname.lastname@example.org or 95252855.
We may ask for pictures of packaging or items that were sent to you or for the item to be returned to us. Please do not dispose of the item until we approve your claim. Your claim may not be approved if you do.
If you consider an item is not fit for purpose the item will need to be unused or we will deem the use of the item to be ‘fit for purpose’ and no refund will be issued.
Once we agree that the item should be replaced or refunded we will issue you with instructions on returning the item. We may request the item to be returned to us. If the item is faulty we will provide a full refund & the regular post shipping costs for you to return it to us. If the product is in good order a refund will not be issued.
Refunds & returns – change of mind or incorrect order
Under Australian Consumer law we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind. However we will listen to all claims providing the following conditions are met
- Email or phone within 14days of purchase. email@example.com or 0295252855. Please include your name, contact details & your reason for returning your order. We will contact you by return email.
- Proof of purchase – date of order, receipt number
- Items must be returned within 30days of purchase
- Items MUST be returned in their original condition, unworn in the undamaged original packaging, including any booklets, instruction manuals & tags etc. Items must be in a suitable condition for resale purposes. If any item is missing we will not provide a refund or exchange.
- Shipping costs incurred will not be refunded for change of mind purchases. All returns should be via registered/tracked mail as we cannot be responsible for items that do not reach us.
Due to hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on some items unless they are faulty. These are:
- Products that have been used, worn or altered.
- Hairsprays, cosmetics & makeup
- Socks & stockings
- Wigs & facial hair ( unless in the original, unopened packaging)
- Fangs or fake teeth (unless in the original, unopened packaging)
- Contact Lenses
- Special or large orders
If we have not started processing your order we can cancel & refund your money. If you purchase an item that is not in stock we will contact you by phone or email to arrange an alternate product or a full refund.
Any refunds will be refunded by the same method as the payment made. Payments may take a few days to receive.
Balloons – We will not be held responsible for damages to your balloons or decorations once they have left our premises.